Brazos County Defensive Driving
If you've recently received a ticket in Brazos County, whether in College Station, Bryan, or another city, you may be able to have it dismissed by taking a defensive driving course (which is also referred to as a driving safety course). Here's what you need to know and how to start the process:
First, make sure you are eligible to have the ticket dismissed. It is up to the Brazos County to determine whether you can take a defensive driving course/driver safety course to dismiss the ticket. You must contact the Court to ask if your ticket is eligible for dismissal. If the court approves you to take a course, you are eligible to take our 100% online, easy and simple Texas Defensive Driving course.
You may be able to have your ticket dismissed in Brazos County by successfully completing a driving safety course. You will lose that right if, on or before your appearance date, you do not provide the court with notice of your request to take the course.
A charge may be dismissed by completing a driving safety course if:
- You submit your application for the driving safety course and it is approved by the Court.
- You are charged with a moving traffic violation other than 25 mph or more above the posted speed limit, or a speed of 95 mph or higher, passing a school bus, construction zone violations with workers present, or certain offenses involving traffic accidents.
- You have not completed an approved driving safety course in this state or another state during the 12 months immediately preceding the date of your ticket.
- You have a valid Texas Driver License other than a Commercial Driver License and you provide the court a copy.
- You provide the court with proof of liability insurance that complies with state law.
- You pay the court costs of the ticket ($112.00) in the form of a cashier's check or money order made out to Brazos County.
After the Court receives items requested in lines #1, #4, #5, and #6, due on or before your appearance date written on your ticket, you will be given 90 days to complete the following:
Information about your case is available at the Brazos County website.
Defensive Driving CourseRegister Now!
Available in Spanish
Driver Education Adult Driver Ed
For Ages 18-24 Defensive Driving
for Driver Safety
Popular Texas Cities
- Select City
- Amarillo Defensive Driving
- Arlington Defensive Driving
- Austin Defensive Driving
- Brownsville Defensive Driving
- Corpus Christi Defensive Driving
- Dallas Defensive Driving
- Denton Defensive Driving
- El Paso Defensive Driving
- Frisco Defensive Driving
- Fort Worth Defensive Driving
- Garland Defensive Driving
- Houston Defensive Driving
- Irving Defensive Driving
- Killeen Defensive Driving
- Laredo Defensive Driving
- Lubbock Defensive Driving
- McKinney Defensive Driving
- Mesquite Defensive Driving
- Midland Defensive Driving
- Pasadena Defensive Driving
- Plano Defensive Driving
- San Antonio Defensive Driving
- Waco Defensive Driving
- Approved Online Training
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Log On and Off As Needed