Texas Defensive Driving in 3 Easy Steps!
- Register using our quick and secure online registration form
- Complete 5 hours of easy online course material†
- Get your certificate!
We will process your certificate the day you graduate! Once you have your certificate and driving record you can submit it to the court for traffic ticket dismissal. You may also get a 1-10% insurance discount for 3 years, depending on your provider.
The general requirements for ticket dismissal in the state of Texas are as follows:
- Possess a valid non-commercial Texas driver license or permit
- Have not dismissed a traffic ticket within the past 12 months
- You must admit guilt or sign a statement that you do not contest the citation
- Speeding citations must indicate that the violation was not more than 25 miles-per-hour over the posted limit
†Online defensive driving consists of 5 hours of course material and 1 hour of total break time.
Save $10.00 on Defensive Driving + Driving Record
Available in Spanish
Popular Texas Cities
- Approved Online Training
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Log On and Off As Needed